Sunday 6 April 2003

Five out of six in our nuclear family sing in choirs - to wit, in order of appearance*:

As you can see, we are each in our several choirs. Nick's choir is awesome. It was the runner up in the Sainsbury's Choir of the Year Competition. The winners, I recall, were an all-female, school-based choir that sang aesthetically unpleasant music in order to woo the judges, and it paid off, but most of the audience were completely bewildered, thinking that they clearly sounded horrible. Still, that's art for you. Dad wants Mum to join his choir, it being a nice thing that they can do together. I designed the website for my choir, and Adrian apparently may sort his one out. He can start with that title. Anyway, this leaves Neil out, so I asked him whether he might like to join my choir, as I thought this'd be an awesome idea, and provide him with something to do of a Thursday evening. He hasn't said he will, but he hasn't ruled it out. I'm rather hoping that he will. That would rule.