Friday 4 April 2003

Good morning. Theoretically today is payday, though some of my colleagues were doomsaying yesterday, saying we'd probably get cheques and have to wait practically another week for pay. I think it's just pessimism though, so I'm going to town confident that I will be able to get back into credit on my current plus account and then finally top up my phone. If I waited until July, apparently I could have £5 credit free*, but I guess I'll pass. Apparently, some time ago I applied for an increase on my overdraft. Natwest just told me I've had it since the 18th of March.

I was notified of a blood donor session in the post this morning. The fact that I get sent notifications from both Exeter and from Camberley always confuses me, as I can never be sure when I last gave blood, but due to the wonder of blogging this time I am. Unfortunately I still have to work with the rather unwieldly figure of 12/16 weeks. Now what's that divided by four.... No, they'll have to wait. Drat.