Saturday 12 April 2003

Good morning. I haven't done much yet, except to blog yesterday. Naturally I skanked it because I couldn't be bothered yesterday. Ruth phoned. It seems we are going to the pub quiz. She's been saying that she wanted to see Johnny English for a while now, and following Phil's recent recomendation, I am now quite keen too. Thanks Phil. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get on Home Truths. As a matter of fact, it reminded me of something I intended to blog yesterday, but forgot:
Postal vote form sent ok and possible me talking about aspergers for radio program

This is from Neil. The fact that I have no idea what relevance the first part has to me argues that it was intended for Mum and Dad, and I shall pass it on. The latter half is rather exciting. I wonder if it'd be a paid gig.

Well, I shall get back to doing nothing, and thinking of ways to spend the rest of the week. It's lovely to have the evenings free again.