Sunday 27 April 2003

Hello. Spent today doing not very much so far. I've got to spend less time in front of monitor's doing nothing - it does me eyes in. After a lot of nothing, including watching James not add a new gimmick to his blog, Neil came round, and we chatted aimlessly in the front room for a bit. Then I remembered that Paul had a car, and that Neil therefore did not have to get the bus to Loyes, so Neil, Paul, myself and James bundled down (up) to Loyes and checked out the facilities. It gave James lots of opportunities to take photos and borrow Paul's card reader again. I'm gonna get some food and then go to the Imperial later, with Nina and her associates, of whom I think I know a relatively small number currently. Gavin and Rebekah are organising a seperate excursion to the Impy. I want to go to an Indian restaurant sometime this term, because I haven't been since the first year, and that just ain't right. I think I'll have a lie down. I'm a bit tired for some reason.