Tuesday 29 April 2003

If this were a diary, I don't think I'd have an entry today. I couldn't get going this morning for some reason. I woke up to my alarm, whereas it usually just persuades me to get out of bed. Then I found James downstairs, he said he was going to pay his fees, so I figured that I might as well do likewise, as there was company. I only ever seem to do small errands on campus nowadays. We were too early though, so we wandered around a bit looking at the noticeboards and looking at the ads. I think we found two other places to check out.

After doing some dissertation and getting depressed about it I had a quick walk to the funky bridge by the Mill on the Exe and looked at water moving around in exciting ways.

Some first year girls came round to our house to see what Kingom Mews is like apparently. Gavin showed them round.

Just watched Ferris Bueller with James.