Wednesday 23 April 2003

Paul is here after all. I went downstairs after my lie down, detecting the almost completely unsatisfying aroma of hot-dog brine on the way, and found him hiding by the side of the fridge. I had a stonking headache, but it was good to see him. I asked him if he had a particular reason to be here and he said it was because he was bored. I couldn't resist looking at his car - it's got "Independence" written on the side (ha!) and the seat decorations look kinda like safety instructions, which, if scandalous rumours are to be credited, would be apt. It's also light blue; "moonstone" says Paul. So if any of you have a Nidorina, Nidorino, Clefairy or Jigglypuff you should bring it round and evolve it.

So then I tried to phone some people about living in Exeter. Couldn't speak to anyone, but I did get to send a couple of e-mails.