Thursday 22 May 2003

For my birthday, I got rather a lot of money which kikced back in the luxury pad that is my Natwest bank account until I remembered something that I've wanted a copy of for a while now: Harry Smith's Anthology Of American Folk Music. It's being sent out today. I fear that my hoe will be in the down position in the coming weeks, for which I apologise pre-emptively.

It's still pretty quiet round here. I cleaned the front room and my bedroom a bit. After that I was in the mood for a bit of Richard and Judy, but it was displaced by that game where everyone dresses in white and the commentators read inane statistics at you for about half an hour. Then something happens. Then the cycle repeats. Hmm... in that regard, cricket is a bit like WWE James was in for about 5 mins, but then went out to an ecumenical Christian societies meal thing. I wonder how that's going. I think I'm a gonna get me some cheap wine from da UTC.