Monday 5 May 2003

I'm a little behind on my blog aren't I?

Up until about 0800, I put some songs onto minidisc. I'm making a compilation for James. He said something about it a while back. I think it was when we were drinking with Joe at the Artful.

In order to give me some incentive to get work done today, and indeed the rest of the week, I went up to campus first thing. I now have an appointment to see Margaretta Friday at 1200, and if she doesn't see a 2000 word extract representing something altogether more complete and coherent, then she'll be all concerned/annoyed at me, neither of which I want to happen. On the way up I saw a squirrel standing upright on the lawn behind Washington-Singer. Ah, I just realised I forgot to pay my cheque in. Drat.

It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'm doing still. Probably just going to Exmouth with whoever wants to come. I texted Mary to ask her if she might. I haven't seen her properly in aaaaaages.

When I got back I got round to updating my archives and the choral society website. I'm going to have to make a habit of doing that at the weekend. Now, work.

* * *

I didn't get very much work done today. After not doing that, I played a little more Zelda and then went to Exe Group, which had reverted to its 2nd year location of 72 Bonhay Rd., so it consisted of Exe Group spot the difference for a little while before the start. Parables this term.Just a little one to start with.

Found Gavin and Rebekah in the front room watching TV when I got back, whereas I was expecting Andy's friends to be there watching The Big Lebowski, because he'd asked if he could borrow the video earlier. Then Gavin reminded me that I'd locked it in my room - Ah. They were in the Artful doing crosswords, both quick and cryptic. I got £20 out because there were no £10s in the machine but didn't end up buying a drink because I didn't really know when we were leaving. Then we did come back and watch The Big Lebowski. I don't know whether they'd all already seen it, but they weren't very attentive. Andy kept on drawing attention to the good bits and laughing uproariously, while they kept wasting all his paint BB pellets and getting overly freaked by the phantom menace, which seems like a fair exchange.

Then watched the new Strong Bad e-mail, which was another okay one, rather than awesome.