Sunday 25 May 2003

So this morning I woke up at eight, which is a bit odd, considering that I usually need eight hours sleep to feel human. Not only that, but I thought I should rather like to clean the kitchen up. So I did, to the accompaniment of songs of yesteryear. I think I did a fairly good job. There's tonnes of recycling to do now. I swiped a mostly full bottle of coke and some beer. There's even a whole bottle of red left, which I put on Andy's shelf. Vic was impressed with my effort when she got up. Surprisingly, more people filtered in gradually, even though Sunday mornings are usually a tad slow. First Vic, then Jim, then Andy, James, Mino, Gavin and Rebekah. In the post-party kitchen, we chilled, ate cereal and sipped warming morning drinks. Jim liked my "Popery? Just say no!" poster as do I. Andy's glasses have gone AWOL, which is not cool. He spent most of this morning searching for them as he's convinced that they are somewhere in this house. Vic 'n Jim deliberated upon what to do with Andy today until they went to do it. I think they're going to Dawlish, and Jim wanted to see this cathedral that Andy's so keen on. Shortly after this, James and I strolled along to the chaplaincy.