Friday 9 May 2003

Two very silly things:

1:
paul says:
  would you like to sign my petition to change the name of exeter to mordor?
Mark D says:
  would i!

Unfortunately, he was only kidding. I think he was inspired by the girls who came round with a petition to try and get the free bus service to campus extended. Andy had to make the difficult decision between signing it based on the attractiveness of one of the ladeez, and declining on the basis that he doesn't like lazy people. I for one thought it was slightly cheeky to complain about the limitations of a free service. Speaking of unreflective approaches to issues; yesterday on Richard and Judy, 97% of their audience apparently thought that upon illegally entering a property, potential criminals should waive their rights. Grief.

2:
celebdaq

Schnarf. I reckon I could clean up after my course is over. I might give it a shot.