Thursday 19 June 2003

Re. sacrificial offerings:

JAMES What do you suppose the vegetarian Jews did?
MARK (Wearily) I suppose you couldn't be a vegetarian Jew.

I shall start eating meat again just as soon as James gets circumcised. Sorted. And while I'm at it, I'm quoting Romans. It's not exactly applicable, but the gist serves my turn:
As for the man who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not for disputes over opinions. One believes he may eat anything, while the weak man eats only vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who abstains, and let not him who abstains pass judgement on him who eats; for God has welcomed him.(Romans 14:1-3)

So leave me alone! I also found, whilst searching for information on the luminous mysteries, that www.vegsource.com provide Catholics with their own message board, just fancy that. Lots of Comic Sans MS and emoticons going on in there.