Monday 14 July 2003

Adrian's directions to get to the park, so far as I recall them, were as follows. Walk down Wilmslow Road for about quarter of an hour and it'll be on your left, only I went the wrong way. I still found a park, after more like half an hour, and spent a little while there reading Isaiah whilst having the moisture removed from my body. It's not usually very convenient to read outside and today was no excpetion. My thin bible pages couldn't wait to flip over and confuse me, so I sauntered back to the flat, where I read Emma and became aware of an ache in the headal region.

When Adrian got back he had a crossword he'd done some clues on, but I wasn't much help. I might have got one but I wasn't sure. No matter though, because today was Tae Kwon Do day. Emma, Rosy (with a y this time) and I went to meet Caroline and thenwent along to Tae Kwon Do. It was rather good. If I was in a position to, I would go to the beginner session that the teacher guy mentioned upon noting that I was bobbins at Tae Kwon Do. As I say though, it was enjoyable, although it was swelteringly hot, and we were dripping sweat in about five minutes. I have a souvenir of the event in the form of two blisters on my big toes. After that, a swift drink in the Four in Hand.