Wednesday 9 July 2003

Because I have a small room, paperwork build up pretty easily. Thus it was that I spent half an hour this morning organising myself a bit. Then I went to mass at Ss. Peter & Paul. Found Dad looking down a manhole cover outside St. Martin's, ad thus putting his glasses in peril. I asked if he wanted anything doing in church, which he didn't exactly answer, but I found myself doing a spot (literally) of weeding in the garden. Then I circled some jobs to investigate in the local papers, but I haven't phoned them yet. I'm a bit worried about this Jobseeker's interview on Friday. I think Dad thinks I'm being silly.

I downloaded the works of Clement, Irenaeus, Ignatius, and Justin Martyr available at www.earlychristianwritings.com and read some of them, and a bi of Isaiah, and also the original Eusebius. I should be well supplied with gnostic context for The Matrix: Reloaded now.