Thursday 10 July 2003

My word, but don't I look rough this morning. Just as well I'm not going anywhere important.

Well I went out to see The Matrix: Reloaded last night and it wasn't really very good. Also, the cheap cinemas at Camberley and Aldershot are closing down, so we (Ruth, Nick and I) went to Bracknell instead. For £6.25, I was mightily disappointed. At the end of the last film, Neo was wiping the floor with the agents, and everyone was wondering how they could make the fight scenes in the next film be any good. This they achieved by ignoring continuity - clever. I also wonder why, if he can stop bullets by holding his hands up, he can't stop hand-to-hand attacks in the same way. What is more dynamic about a person's limbs than about a bullet? Oh, and they talked a lot of sh*t interspersed with bits you were meant to be listening to so that you knew what was going on. What was going on didn't sound very interesting. I wonder about this prophecy too. Who prophesied it? Where did it come from? If everyone was so happy about the prophecy (everything's going to be fine - just hang on) why did they even need it? Bah.