Friday 11 July 2003

A tale in <blockquote>s, as far as I can work it out.

An entry in Phil's blog:
I was going to have a thought for the day...

But I'm not. Dave did point out yesterday that I needed a thought for the day. Being as I am a member of St. Blogs, I think this is a good idea. I've been a bit lacking on thoughts in my blog.
A further entry:
Whilst Dave was reading about Britney Spears virginity (or lack thereof), it was talking about the True Love Waits movement. So, being the bored and inquisitive chap that I am, I had a look at their website.
To which I commented:
Did you have any thoughts about it? That's the kind of thing that might liven up such an entry.
And then Phil writes:
Thanks to Mr Dobson


For pointing out that I need more insight on my blog. I'm well aware of this, but a lack of time prevents me from having insight. This is not strictly true, but is a cut down version of what I was writing before I accidently deleted it all. Someone labelled Mark's comments as 'extremely rude', which is an interesting interpretation.


I'm 'extremely rude' apparently. I despair, I really, really do.

Actually Phil, I'm pretty okay with whatever level of depth you want to go into on your blog, only, as you said that you wanted to be more insightful already, I thought it was odd that you didn't actually post up an opinion about the site. Your blog's fine by me.