Friday 4 July 2003

Well Mino said goodbye, and then I dropped him and his stuff off at his new place. It's all very strange. No-one seems to be in; perhaps Paul is. I think Andy's gone off for a meal with his Dad. I'll see how James and his Dad are doing in the Artful.

* * *

They were doing quite well, I gather. James' dad is a very amicable chap, and he also bought me two scotches, which may well have been doubles. So we just chatted for a while about various things. The history of the James v. Andy prank wars was a major feature. Joe also turned up, having been on his own in his flat and having read that I was going to the pub. He was leaving early the next morning, so that was probably the last I'll see of Joe. It's good to know that people still have blogs though. When we got back from the pub, we complained about how rubbish TV is. Paul had left some pancake batter out, which was clearly not going to be used, so we had some pancakes. James replenished the batter using up my eggs, which made my fry up not as good the next day. And then to bed.