Thursday 28 August 2003

A fairly productive day today, especially compared to some other recent ones. I finally sent off for the application pack for hostel worker. It'll be a tight schedule to send an application in if I do turn out unexpectedly to be suitable. Then I worked out the route from 5 Cowley Bridge Road to County Hall via bus for the interview. I started on one application only to work out slightly too late that it asked for office experience and I don't have any. But it's okay, I found another one. I also found out that the thisis network job section doesn't just link to fish4 like most local website, but has it's own job section. I couldn't find anything promising there though. Hopefully it will be easier to find jobs in Exeter in the local papers than online. I've saved up another 200 pounds to put in my reserves. I'm just going to phone Direct Line and sort that out.