Saturday 30 August 2003

I refer the honourable reader to the post I updated some moments ago.

Update: [Sigh] Will's blogged the interesting portion of this day. His permalinks don't work though. Oh actually, come to think of it, I did some other stuff, but Nick blogged that.

Okay, let's do this again:

  • I swept a bit too, and did some drying up. I feel I have been neglected in Will's account. And never in a million years did I say "What on earth do you think you're playing at?", that being far more the kind of thing Will would say.

  • Will doesn't much care for coleslaw, and he is not shy in expressing his distaste.

  • I think Rosie played better then last time.

  • We wandered round a bit afterwards and had some ice-cream. Rosie said she was thinking of getting fit this year. She mentioned Pilates, and I said I wouldn't do something that Madonna is reputed to do if I could help it.

  • Will and I bartered for the price of seeing me jog round a field. £2.32, but I didn't do it, because there were people watching, and I didn't really want an audience.
  • We went over to the miniature railway, but it wasn't open. There was a "TRIM TRAIL" through the woods though. We had a brief mess about with some parallel bars.

  • Rosie's getting a guitar from Argos (The Greek God of pointless queueing)! I gave her one of my guitar books and lent her another.

  • The phrase Nick was searching for is clearly "I feel like chicken tonight." The popular media has clearly met it's match in The Incredible Slogan-forgetting Boy!