Monday 1 September 2003

Hello everybody! Let's take a journey back in time! Whoo!

Good morning. Today I think I will blog some random snippets and then realise I have neglected what I actually got up to. Then perhaps I might write a blog entry which opens something along the lines of "Hello everybody! Let's take a journey back in time! Whoo!". After that, I might go to town and do a rapid reclaim on my JSA, leaving behind my money so that I don't spend it only to give Nicholas money to buy The Imitation of Christ for me. It's my faint suspicion that he will. Then I'll listen to Just a Minute which will be a great edition wherein Paul Merton wins, Clement Freud being oddly bad but still coming second. Just a hunch mind you. Then I think that this conceit will get old quickly and I'll stop the entry.