Wednesday 17 September 2003

I suppose I should say what else I did today. It wasn't peculiarly exciting. Mum and Dad got back last night when we'd both gone to bed, so I awoke to see them doing their usual things. After a bit of phone-calling to make sure that I was insured, I took Nicholas over to Homebase. He talked to someone about something while I walked to Blackwater to pick up Dad's shoes from a cobblers.

On the way back to Homebase to meet up with Nick I ended up behind a man who I believe to have been scared of me. That's even more odd now that I don't have long hair. He kept on glancing over his shoulder at me, and speeding up when I got to close to him, and crossing roads without waiting for traffic lights and the like. He conspicuously looked at his watch at one point, suggestive of the fact that he was a very busy man, and late for something, but I know that that's the kind of thing I would do if I needed a pretext to move rapidly away from a nutter. Humph.

At Homebase Nick bought some 4-gang adaptors with 2m cables and 6 boxes. I don't know the capacity of the boxes. I bet he doesn't either. Shoddy comparison shopping - that's what it is.

Forms. Tedious. Stomach-ache; didn't help.

And then Chris Moyles came on, and then more forms and then the essay thing.

I don't know what to do now. Nothing good on TV. Fight Club's on BBC Three, but I don't know if I can be arsed. Nyah I probably will; I think Nicholas'll be watching it.