Sunday 14 September 2003

Today seems to have been a fairly long day. First thing was church, and that lasted till about half two. It was an anniversary, see. Anyway, I did my strumming as usual. Not as usual, Nick was there with me playing bass (good job btw) and also Alan's daughter singing. It was a bit crowded. It went pretty well, especially on "There is power in the name of Jesus" and "To God be the glory!". I rather enjoyed it today, and I don't always. There was a meal together afterwards, buffet stylee. Seconds of both savouries and sweets. There was stuff left too. After piggin out I helped wash up for a rather prolonged period. When I finally got back Mum Dad and Neil had left, Neil for Exeter, and Mum and Dad for holiday. Sine then I've been updating the template, blogging and feeling tired.