Friday 16 January 2004

Hello everyone, I've finally found somewhere to live in Exeter and will be moved in on the 2nd of Feb this year, while working at David Copper's clock shop on Sidwell Street.
The Address will be
Room 20B (Oops, I put down 20A by mistake)
The Exeter Foyer
Commercial Road
Exeter
Devon
EX2 4AD

It's a fairly nice place, better than my St Loye's lodgings, especially since I'll be able to cook again, rather than stomach the low, low budgeted college food. It's well furnished and secure, and best of all cheap, (for Exeter).

The system is that in the beginning I share a kitchen, living room and bathroom with two other people and then I should be moving into a flatlet where I'm the only person there. Updates will follow when I know the next address.
There is a Internet facility nearby, however since it is due to be finished (and hopefully working in March, I will probably be off-line for a while.

With Dad changing his ISP (or rather him asking me to do it for him), I decided to set up a new e-mail account, hopefully less spam-able. This new e-mail address is (aspergerneil@yahoo.co.uk), is all set up and I should be able to check it using an Internet Booth, but for the mean time mobile phone or text is the best way to contact me.

I have to own up to a blunder, while clearing my desk at college, (since I'll be spending the rest of my time at St Loye's working at David Cooper's shop) I found a TV licence renewal reminder, telling me that my TV licence had expired over Christmas, and with all my frantic job searching I hadn't notice it. Oops. Thankfully the TV licence people didn't kick up a fuss when I renewed my licence, back-dated to when the licence expired.