Tuesday 20 April 2004

Adrian and Emma called me last night about a week-long holiday starting on the 5th of July. They asked me to make some suggestions about what would suit me.

I'd like to be able to go swimming especially in the sea, walks in woodland and along coastline. Adrian mentioned the Pembrokeshire coast in Wales.

I think I'd prefer renting a flat to Youth Hosteling, and it might be an idea to ask Mum and Dad if we can borrow the big car, since Adrian's little car might be a little squashed and underpowered if all five of us are in it.

With regards to work, I've changed my day off to Thursday and have made some progress with the clocks I'm working on, including a "wonderful" American clock and an unusual (to me) hybridised strike\chime clock. Linda and William are showing their customary efficiency and their provision of hot drinks and hob-nobs for those who enjoy them has been much appreciated.
A slight mishap that left me temporarily underpaid was quickly rectified when David found out about it.

I'll be at Camberley this weekend for a dentists appointment on Monday, so I may blog again sooner.