Saturday 17 April 2004

I shall email you some more on this, not because I think I am in 'danger' of being wrong and I’m afraid to have it on here, but somebody who is not a Catholic needs to talk to you about your recent experiences away from (no offence intended) other Catholics and no one down in Exeter seems to be bothered to[...].

[...]

I have posted this in your comments box so the people who read your blog are aware I have not conceded your point and that I am responding to it.
Well let's have it then Gavin; it's practically a week since I was received into the Church!

I do know that the two preceding paragraphs aren't linked by context, but the impression that a reply would be forthcoming was publicly posted on my blog in the interests of fairness, and yet I'm still waiting for your thoughts on the matter.