Tuesday 4 May 2004

I'm practically alchoholic compared to Will and Rosie. It makes trips to the pub a little odd when they drink coke all the time and I'm on whatever ale or bitter is readily available. I don't think they're teetotal, but I gather it wouldn't take much of a shift in gear.

That's it then - I guess I'm the reckless one of the trio. I expect I shall die sooner.

Well, maybe not. Red wine, in moderation, is good for you. I'm not sure whether beer is, but in any case, alchohol in moderation is fairly well vindicated.

Zosia came round and saw internet cartoons the other day. I can't help but wonder if it wasn't a rather disturbing process.

Work was odd today; the deadlines are a little early, owing to this clutch of bank holidays, but I am, in fact ahead of time, and slightly stuck for work. This is just as well, as I am fairly tired, and today my head wasn't working particularly well.

I should probably recap the weekend. Went home to see Mum and Dad. I can't have done very much except hang around on Saturday, but on Sunday I went to mass. It was good. If Rob doesn't come up and reclaim his computer before I'm done (thanks Rob) I should probably go over the readings agian. They were a bit difficult to hear because of kids. The kids in front of me were classic though. An illustration in itself probably - perhaps I'm just being soppy - but anyway, two kids, one mother, and they were constantly reaching out to touch her face, and it was nice, and an analogy of the beatific vision I guess.

Surely whether "credo" relates to a plural or individual confession of faith is the incidental part of James' post, whereas the business of outright editing the creed is the more important.

No-one cares about hair-pulling anymore. They seem to have worked it out.

S'my birthday on Thursday. I have some spending money from Mum and Dad, and Neil treated me to a pint of IPA and some baked field mushrooms yesterday.

People think my blog entries are too long. People think that my vocabulary is too large. Maybe they've given up by this point. Oh I do feel as though I've been thinking about things alittle too much recently. Maybe doing things would be more helpful. Perhaps I should underpunctuate too - it would seem to be the way of things. Am I wrong to care about these things? Probably.