Sunday 9 May 2004

Jill and I went our separate ways this weekend. Jill was committed to a choir competition and so was not able to go with me on my jaunts which I thought were more entertaining.
On Thursday after an all day meeting I set of for the wilds of Withington with Adrian and Emma. Evening chatting together. The next day I went Chester to do some family history research at the records office would you believe. Why did no-one tell me Chester races were on?
I got back A&E (no, not Accident and Emergency) Emma went out so Adrian and I went for a meal and drink in order to put the world to rights.
This brings me to Saturday morning after a good nights sleep. Thence to Oldham to see an uncle of my Dads and then to another family do. The Davies clan; guess what surname my maternal grandmother had. Much useful research, it keeps me off the streets, amuses me so I arrived home tired and content late/mid evening on Saturday.
And now I have to prepare my accounts to see the accountant on Tuesday. Yuck!