Saturday 15 May 2004

This is easier than trying to blog the debate on Thursday - I might do that a bit later on in the weekend. This, however, is a list of things that are coming up that I want to see!
  • Saturday 3rd July - Only The Magic bloody Band!!!
    I'm seeing this for sure even if no-one else in the entire world wants to go.

  • Thursday 8th July - The Brodsky Quartet

  • Friday 9th July - Grooverider
    Suport from FreQ Nasty & Dub Pistols Sound System

  • Wednesday 14th July - Susheela Raman
    Cool-sounding vocalist.

  • 14th July - 14 August - As You Like It

  • 18th July - Only Brian bloody Blessed!!!!
    Featuring the Band of the Grendier Guards or something.

  • Sunday 12th September - Only Clement bloody Freud!!!
    "Without hesitation, repetition or much deviation, Sir Clement talks about his life."

  • 11-14th August - The Castle of Perseverance
    A morality play! Which is to say, one of the immediate precursors of early-modern theatre.
Tell me if any of you want to see them too, and maybe they may be seen as a unit!

Just noticed that I'm on holiday for some of it. I trust my brothers and Emma won't be too offended if I join them shortly after my favourite band in the entire world play my home town.