Tuesday 1 June 2004

Hello everyone, I haven't been on here for a while have I.

Anyway the main reason I'm blogging for once is I am really really looking forward to a holiday and have been looking at things to do on the pembrickshire coast. How do people feel about a mixture of walking, days on the beach, going to somewhere like this activity centre for the day see website http://www.heatherton.co.uk/ and doing something fun like climbing, kayaking or horseriding one day (depending on price and whether they cater for beginners). I've also ordered a few brouchers off the internet for more ideas.

The activity centre heatherton or whatever it is sounds good. It was recommended by someone at work. They have all sorts there including a maze that sounds fun. Me and Ade went to one last week and got lost in it - or at least I did.

I also found this website full of info http://www.visitpembrokeshire.com/

Has anyone any other ideas as I'm just throwing them around at the moment. I'm up for a mixture of fun things to do, energetic days and not so energetic days.