Tuesday 20 July 2004

A few interesting things to come back to work to discover.
 
A couple of barometer part-jobs, one completed and collected by a happy customer.
 
The old bakery behind the shop being demolished, interesting to watch especially yesterday when a workman levered out a piece of concrete that fell on  the scaffolding, bending it and then puncturing a cutting torch gas line. Watching large chunks of building falling down has been quite cool to watch.
 
There's a possibility that I may move into a single person bedsit, however getting the form required is taking a little time, oh well. I'll just keep asking the person who mentioned it to me.
 
I was going to help with the IT suite at the Foyer, but the chap I would have been working with changed his day off to the same as mine, so nothing happened.