Wednesday 16 February 2005

Although this week is a half-term I haven't found Exeter's City Centre too crowded on my way home on half days. I overslept on Sunday and when I was about to go for a walk it started to hail quite heavily and so I thought 'Okay, I'll do something else'.

I've actually enjoyed this week so far although I'm not looking forward to three straight days of work since David asked me to take on of my half days on Tuesday instead of Thursday. Still I finally manged to cajole him into making an appointment in his diary for me and him to review my performance and hopefully get a pay increase.

I finally got round to borrowing a recipe book from the library, since I fancied baking a carrot cake and don't know the recipe. Thank goodness for word processing programs on computers.