Thursday 6 July 2006

Slightly disappointed to discover that my housegroup won't really get going again until September, but there a couple of housegroup-related things in the meantime. I've offered to work out some visual-aid based talks for the housegroup. I think I'd enjoy preparing a few with examples borrowed from Dad's Southwood "children's" talks. At present I have a few ideas involving my rock collection, but I'll need to work on them.

It's been very busy in the shop for me, more noticeably so due to the hot, humid weather, I can't complain about not having enough to do any more, not that anyone with sense complains about being underworked to ones employer. We now have the air-conditioner up and running in the shop, which makes things much more pleasant, so it's a good time to visit the shop for new watch batteries and general clock or jewelry repair.