Monday 9 October 2006

No lectures on Monday so I went to the library at 9am to watch City of God. Next time I'll check the review of the film before I watch it. City of God is not a 9am film. Not for me. It's not even a 9 pm film. I wouldn't have been able to sleep if I had watched in the evening. It's violent and really sad because it's all based on a real story. It's not that I didn't liked it, it just too much for me but I think it's a good film. I liked the way it was directed. It reminded me of Saving Private Ryan, great film, happy to have watched it, but once is enough for me.
I don't think I'm going to write an essay on this film, I can't think of watching it again. I'm not going to write it on Buena Vista Social Club either. That was a good film too, great music. But I really don't know what to write about it.

I hope that Central Station and Amore y perros will inspire me a bit more and that they won't be so violent like City of God.

I found out the amount of my fees, the fee-lady told me I can pay by installment. I think I'll do it.

I made a cake. Rubbish! I know what's wrong. I am not used to make cake with margarine, I usually make them with olive oil. But I think I shouldn't cook when I am a bit grumpy.

I emailed job agencies and filled 3 applications form. I tried to use the royal mail online postage. Well, my A4 envelope doesn't fit in my printer so I couldn't print it out. It's a bit of a pain to go the post office.

I should study a bit of Spanish grammar but...... mmmm

I am reading The Chronicles of Narnia. I love these books. I am on Prince Caspian at the moment.
I better go and eat something.