Wednesday 22 November 2006

Well, I've just finished to talk with Marghe. 64 minutes and 12 seconds!!! She reminded me that I won't be able to phone for the whole Advent as the convent close, physically, to the outside world until Christmas' Day. But I can feel her praying for me and we are closer than ever since she is a nun. On the day she took the habit she said that that was going to be a great blessing for everybody and a manifestation of God's love for us. That day I was so busy crying for a friend I was about to loose that I couldn't see anything else.
But she was right, of course, she has always been, this is a great great blessing.

While we were on the phone the other nuns were watching "Chicken little". Yesterday, being the Presentation of Mary, and being the feast of all the novices, they had a party with nice food, lots of food, they like eating these nuns, games and they performed in a little show with songs. I wish I could be there to see my friend performing!

Time for Grease now!