Thursday 8 February 2007

Bricks and Mortar

As of today, Mum, Dad, Emma and myself are the proud owners of some mud, plants, bricks, wood and plaster, tastefully arranged in the shape of a house and gardens. Oh, and we owe a few quid to the bank for the priviledge. Wooooo!

Update: Emma and I are planning to shortly, and our internet access will be affected by the move. No BT line has graced the property for several years, so we'll have no landline or internet access at the new place until an engineer turns up.
So it's mobile contact only for a few weeks after the move.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

so when do you want your freezer & sofa?

Adrian said...

How's Monday? Should have a van then. Rosy's giving us a hand.

Nick said...

Wehey! Glad it has been sorted out finally.

Unknown said...

assuming he's not got a job by then!

Unknown said...

my little white rose has disapeered from my comments!

Mark said...

I'm afraid that's because the comment system's changed. It'll use whatever image is in your blogger profile now.

Anonymous said...

Since I have only paid a little bit towards the house so far, when I go to pick up the keys today I am going to pick which brick belongs to me! Hurrah.

Unknown said...

take a corner one!

Anonymous said...

why a corner one is that because you can see more of it?